Our volunteer family is active on all islands, centered around the shared goal of transforming lives of local children battling critical illness. Be a part of our life-changing mission and join our team today!
To join, complete and submit our Volunteer Application packet.
Once your application has been processed, you'll be invited to attend our new recruit orientation. Under the guidance of our full-time Outreach Manager, Will Phelps, this training will give you the knowledge and tools to make this a successful and engaging experience. This training is conveniently offered every month in our downtown Honolulu office, as well as remotely for those on Neighbor Islands.
Sign up for Wish Granter Training!
- Saturday October 21st Virtual (Webinar-based) Training 8:30am-12:30pm
- Saturday November 18th Oahu Onsite WG Training (MAWH Office) 8:30am-12:30pm
- Friday December 1st- Saturday December 2nd- Hawai’i Island Outreach (1st), WG Training Sat Dec. 2nd 8:30am-12:30pm
- Saturday January 27th- Oahu Onsite WG Training (MAWH Office) 8:30am-12:30pm
- Friday February 2nd- Saturday February 3rd- Kauai Medical/Volunteer Outreach, WG Training Sat Feb. 3rd 8:30-12:30pm
Email Will at email@example.com to sign up!
To see upcoming local events that support wishes, bookmark our online Calendar below:
Calendar of Events